There are 3 steps to modern wedge selection
The PATH to Your best wedge play:
– View your short wedge play as a distinct part of your game
– This distinct part of your game requires a special skill set.
– A special skill set requires the right tools
FINDING Your Tools:
– Wedge Clubs are about CONTROL – control of your contact, trajectory, and distance
– Therefore choose a shaft weight and sole type that maximizes control
– Compare different shaft weights and sole types in a fitting session to find your best wedge play
– Install Your wedges to the EXACT same specifications as found in your fitting session
– Install Your wedges with regards to your existing iron specifications, grip model, etc.
– ENJOY more better shots!